This time of year, my friends and family often ask me what I want for Christmas, and I never have a great answer. More hours in the day just doesn’t seem like a reasonable request.
I know that I have everything I need to be happy within, and even though I might enjoy a new yogamat, I know that this won’t really help me on my journey.
However, sometimes these things are nice to have, too.
So, here are a few gifts all yogi(ni)s would appreciate!
- Instead of buying stuff, donate to a charity. A few of my favorites:
Cambodian Children’s Fund
Save the Elephant
- Subscription to an online yoga studio, such as Ekhart Yoga.
- Delicious, luxurious and nourishing Ayurvedic oil from Oil & Ohm.
- My first yogic cookbook, ‘Kopstand in de Keuken’ (only available in Dutch).
- My second yogic cookbook, ‘With a Pinch of Yoga’ (available in Dutch and English).
- A gift voucher for a massage. I always love to receive a massage from Jeroen or Richelle at Praktijk de Wereld.
- A gift voucher from a plantbased restaurant, such as Rawsome in Arnhem or Spirit in Amsterdam or Rotterdam.
- Something beautiful to wear on your mat (and off your mat) from Urban Goddess.